Terms and Conditions
1. The acceptance of the booking is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. A non-refundable deposit of £20 must be paid at the time of booking to secure your session date, full payment must be paid before or on the day of the photography session.
3. NEWBORN SESSIONS ONLY - flexibility for booking a newborn session will apply due to the uncertain prediction of exact arrival of the baby. A provisional date will be booked in within the first 10 days of the due date, this is subject to change depending on the date of birth.
4. For photography sessions involving babies and children, Lianne Marie Photography completely understands that illnesses can develop suddenly. For this reason, should a session be cancelled with less than 5 days notice due to sickness, an alternative date will be offered where possible.
If for any reason it is determined that the session needs to re-scheduled after the first hour then there will be a £25 re-booking fee.
5. Due to limited space within the studio Lianne Marie Photography request that attendance of the parents/guardians and subjects only.
6. Photos take on camera phones are not permitted throughout the session.
7. All high resolution digital images and prints if applicable will be delivered to the Client within 3-5
weeks of the session date depending on work load at the time of your session. You are required to make your image choices within 4 weeks of receiving your image gallery.
8. COPYRIGHT: It is understood that the copyright of all and any photographs belongs to Lianne Marie Photography. No photographs may be copied or reproduced by any means photographic or otherwise by any person or machine other than by the photographer or his appointed agent, unless the high-resolution pictures are purchased by the Client.
9.Releasing photographs online by the Client (i.e. Facebook, blog or any other online channels) are prohibited unless the photographer’s company name, Facebook Page and/or Website is tagged or mentioned along with the image.
10. Lianne Marie Photography is entitled to use all images produced for exhibitions, editorials, digital and print marketing, publications, websites, and/or display purposes unless asked not to by the client.
11. After 12 months from your session date Lianne Marie Photography will no longer be
responsible for storing your image files.